Easy 5 Ingredient Chicken Taquitos make a great football appetizer or snack!
- 16 corn tortillas*
- The meat from 2 rotisserie chickens, shredded
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups of Pace® Salsa Verde 24 oz. or Pace® Chunky Salsa Medium 24 oz.
- ¼ cup of olive oil for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 350. While the oven is preheating, warm the tortillas according to directions on the package. Put the chicken, Pace® Salsa Verde, and about two thirds of the cheese in a food processor. Pulse until combined. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of one corn tortilla and top with an extra sprinkle of cheddar cheese. Roll. Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Repeat until the rest of the tortillas are filled and rolled. Brush with olive oil. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until the edges of the tortillas begin to crisp up. Serve hot and enjoy with extra salsa for dipping
*You may have extra filling, depending on the size of your chickens. Feel free to use extra tortillas to use up the leftovers.
- Category: appetizer, snack
- Cuisine: Tex Mex, Mexican, American
- Serving Size: 16