Roasted garlic Parmesan brussel sprouts make the perfect side dish on your holiday table. Loaded with flavor, this easy side dish is deliciously addicting.
- 12 ounces of brussels sprouts, with flat end trimmed off and chopped in half
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 tbs olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- While the oven is preheating, chop the flat ends on the bottom of the sprout off the brussel sprouts and chop them in half. Discard any yellow leaves. Place halved brussel sprouts in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the butter in small cubes. Add to the bowl with brussel sprouts. Add olive oil, lemon juice, pressed garlic, the grated Parmesan cheese and about half of the shredded Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper. Toss together to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Pour the brussel sprouts into a cast iron pan or casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then sprinkle on remaining Parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 serving