Easy Caprese Zoodle Bowls with Chickpeas
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces of mini mozzarella balls
- 1 cup of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 10–15 basil leaves
- 1 tbs olive oilq
- juice of 1 lemon
- 5 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini using the blade to make fettucine noodles. Sprinkle the zoodles with salt and let sit for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel and squeeze out the excess water.
- Heat the tablespoon of olive oil up in a pan over medium heat. Add the zoodles and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes until zoodles are warmed through. Add the rest of the veggies and mozzarella balls. Squeeze in lemon juice and toss with basil leaves. Enjoy!
To keep it vegan, don’t use mozzarella cheese
- Category: lunch, dinner, vegetarian
- Cuisine: Italian, American
- Serving Size: 2 servings