Easy Crock Pot Chili is a hearty meal that is a snap to put together. Great with chips or by itself.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 28 ounces tomato purée
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 canned adobe peppers diced (omit to reduce heat)
- 1 small jalapeño peppers diced (omit for less heat)
- 4.5 ounces of diced chili peppers
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 4–6 garlic cloves
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups corn
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon powdered cayenne pepper
- 4 Tablespoons flour*
- 4 Tablespoons water
- Add all ingredients in crock pot except flour and water. Cook for 6-8 hours on low, stirring occasionally. About a half hour before serving, mix water and flour in separate bowl and then stir into the chili to thicken – if already thick, you can omit this step. Let cook for an additional half an hour. Garnish with cheese, cilantro, and sour cream if desired. Enjoy!
*Can use gluten free flour if desired.
- Category: soup, dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6-8 servings