Blood orange mimosas are the perfect cocktail for brunch or any easy winter day at home
- 2 large cups of bubbly white wine or champagne*
- 2 ounces of orange liquor**
- the juice of 2 blood oranges
- blood orange slices for garnish
- rosemary for garnish
- Pour the blood orange juice into two champagne glasses. Add the orange liquor and stir. Fill the glasses up 3/4 of the way with champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with a slice of blood orange and sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!
*Feel free to use your favorite sparkling wine. I used champagne, but I could totally see using Rose or Prosecco.
**Grand Marnier or orange vodka would both be excellent choices
- Category: drink, cocktail
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink