Easy pomegranate cranberry smoothies are the winter smoothie of choice! These cranberry smoothies pack tons of good for you ingredients into one easy to make, refreshing drink. Blend one up for breakfast today!
- 1–1/2 cups of frozen cranberries (depending on how thick you like your smoothies)
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup loosely packed kale (stems removed) or spinach (optional)
- pomegranate arils to top (optional)
Add the frozen cranberries to your blender. Pour on pomegranate juice and orange juice. Blend until smooth. Add your kale or spinach or any other mix ins if using. Blend again to combine. Enjoy!
You can adjust down the fruit if you want a thinner smoother or add more liquid.
- Category: drinks, breakfast, snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pomegranate cranberry smoothie, cranberry smoothie, pomegranate smoothie