- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 medium Russet potatoes
- 1/2 medium jalapeno diced
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of cheese of your choice
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400. While the oven heats, grate the potatoes.
- Toss the shredded potatoes in a bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Spray an 8 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread potatoes evenly and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, whisk together the rest of the ingredients until scrambled.
- Remove potatoes from oven and pour mixture over them.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with extra cheese and hot sauce if desired.
Feel free to add less hot sauce if it is too spicy or use a mild hot sauce if preferred.
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 6