Random Happy Thoughts of the Week
Post may contain affiliate links. To read my affiliate policy, click here.
- The trees this time of year. I’d like to live outside under one of the pink flower trees for right now.
- I saw a bride in the Chick Fil A parking lot. I don’t know if she had just gotten married or was on her way to her ceremony but I do know I respect her level of commitment to chicken nuggets. (Also~> go try these baked Parmesan chicken nuggets. The CFA run was more for the play place and less for the nuggets.)
- Watching Taylor Swift’s new video “Me.” So many thoughts, but mostly that I really like the new song, and the aesthetic and a lot of the action and wardrobe kind of remind me of what goes on in my 4 year old daughter’s head.
- Ok, to be totally honest, it’s actually a lot like the aesthetic in the inside of my head too.
- I’m having so much fun with all the Avengers Endgame stuff. We’ve watched all the Marvel movies according to this order this winter and it’s been thoroughly entertaining. I am so thoroughly engrossed in the whole story and saga. I feel like I’m reading a really good book. I want to know how it ends but also I don’t because I have a feeling I’ll be sad. Plus it’ll take another decade before there’s another movie event like this.
- Speaking of good books, I’m reading The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah right now. I’m trying the Book of the Month club right now. I felt like a kid on Christmas getting a package full of books.
- Also in the make me feel like a kid department, I picked up the game Pretty Pretty Princess for my daughter. We all, minus the baby, played for 2 hours today and it was like being 7 years old again. Plus, oh, the photo opps.
- I never knew how cute baby boy clothes could be until I bought my son a pink striped romper complete with shark bow tie. I JUST CAN’T.