No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Oh hello pumpkin. No bake pumpkin cheesecake.
You guys, this took some serious self restraint. I actually made it to after Labor Day to post this recipe. I feel like I deserve a round of applause. A bouquet of flowers.
No? Ok fine then. Just send me a steaming PSL then and we can call it a day.
Of course, I didn’t actually wait until we made it out of August to actually make this recipe. There was this day last week that was rainy and down right cool. I lit my pumpkin crackle candle. I wore my Hocus Pocus shirt. And I made this no bake pumpkin cheesecake.
It was glorious.
And the no bake pumpkin cheesecake was the perfect thing to make. I could have made Italian Style Pumpkin Cheesecake, but I really didn’t want to turn on the oven. I wanted to enjoy the cool weather and the feeling of fall in the air. A month from now? Or even a week from now? I’m totally ready to fire it up and bake yummy treats and make things like Apple Cider Brined Roast Chicken.
But for now? I’ll stick to the no bake pumpkin cheesecake. It’s just so easy. I love making no bake cheesecake for that reason. It barely takes any effort at all before you have a delicious, creamy, pumpkin dessert that’s full of all the flavors of a pumpkin cheesecake without time in the oven.
This recipe would be a total winner for Thanksgiving too. (Is it too early to mention that word?) It has the traditional pumpkin cheesecake taste with a floral background from a healthy dose of honey. Plus it’s smooth and super creamy because it has marscapone cheese instead of regular cheesecake. But the real selling point for Thanksgiving? It doesn’t take up any valuable real estate in the oven. Boom. Winning.
How are you feeling about fall? Leave me a comment and let me know what you are most looking forward to.
Looking for other no bake pies? Try these:
- No Bake Italian Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Stovetop No Bake Blueberry Pie
- No Bake Loaded Peanut Butter Pie
Yields 8 slices
Easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake perfect as a quick dessert for Thanksgiving or other fall occassions
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4 cups of Cinnamon Chex
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 16 ounces of room temperature marscapone cheese*
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of very cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- To make the crust, add the cereal and melted butter to a food processor and process until the texture is like coarse, damp sand. Press into the bottom of a spring form pie plate. Refrigerate.
- Using a mixer beat the marscapone cheese until it is light and fluffy. Add in the cold whipping cream and beat for 2 to 3 minutes. Fold in the pumpkin, sugar, honey, and spice and beat until just combined. Pour the cheesecake filling into the spring form pan. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Serve with additional whipped cream and caramel sauce if desired.
*You can sub out cream cheese for marscapone if desired. If you do, the finished cheesecake will have more tang.