Free printable Halloween coloring pages with adorable Halloween gnomes will delight kids and adults alike. Featuring 10 different pages, you will love coloring these with your kids this spooky season.
Post may contain affiliate links. As a member of the Amazon affiliate program, I may earn a small commision from qualifying purchases. To read my affiliate policy, click here.
It’s finally October! The best month of the year!
And I am delighted to show you all these sweet and slightly spooky Halloween coloring pages with the most adorable Halloween gnomes.
Being the gnome loving adult that I am, I have fun coloring this in alongside my kids.
We are using them as a Halloween art activity for our homeschooled 2nd grader, but also our 3 year old is starting to really enjoy coloring and likes these pages too since they feature pumpkins, which he loves.
While these aren’t as educational as say the Halloween Alphabet Printables and Coloring Pages, they are still fun and you can do a bunch of activities with the kids using these pages as a base.
Halloween Gnome Activities for Kids
If you want to theme a day of activities along with these cute printable pages, I have a bunch of Halloween gnome activities that you can do with your kids- including some that would count as a school activity for your early elementary or preschool homeschoolers.
- making a Halloween gnome collage out of construction paper shapes to promote math skills and cutting skills
- crafting no sew Halloween sock gnomes as a fun art activity
- for 2nd grade and up having your child write a paragraph to go along with the coloring page
- a more advanced literacy and creative writing activity could have your child craft a story using the coloring pages as illustrations for your very own Halloween gnome book
- read the book Gnome More Pumpkins
Other Halloween Printables and Activities for Kids
Looking for other Halloween activities to do with the kids? Check out some of these ideas:
- Easy Pumpkin Oreos are a cute food craft to do with the kids.
- Spooky Graveyard Brownies for Halloween are a yummy and fun way to decorate spooktacular chocolatey treats.
- Your kids will love decorating cupcakes for Halloween and making Easy Ghost Cupcakes or Easy Spider Cupcakes
- For a not spooky treat, you can make Pumpkin Patch Brownies
- Halloween Monster Bark is an easy no bake sweet to make with the kids.
- Free Scarecrow Printables and Coloring Pages are a fun fall coloring activity.
- Easy Mummy Mozzarella Sticks (in Crescent Dough) for Halloween are a delicious appetizer kids will love.
Other Halloween Crafts and Ideas for Adults
Looking for some grown up fun? Try these ideas!
- Poison Apple Cocktails are a witchy drink for grown ups.
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins make adorable fall and Halloween decorations
- DIY Hello Pumpkin Sign will use your Cricut to make a lovely fall decoration
Other Gnome Activities
Get your Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages- Halloween Gnomes here!
To download your free printable, click here.