Easy frozen strawberry lemonade is a delicious, refreshing frozen drink the whole family can enjoy. With only 2 ingredients, you’ll be blending up these slushies all summer long!
Post may contain affiliate links. To read my affiliate policy click here.
Something happens to me when the weather starts creeping through the 70s and the sun shines brightly.
I crave everything lemony and tart.
Don’t give me sweet.
(Side note: weird right?)
Oh no. Give me the smooth refreshing flavors of ice cold lemonade.
There’s nothing like it on a hot summer day.
We blend this frozen strawberry lemonade up on repeat all spring and summer long. It’s the perfect accompaniment to watching the kids play in the mud puddle that happens after we drain their kiddie pool. And it keeps the kids hydrated and refreshed so they can keep on splashing til their little hearts are content.
And of course, if you are the type of person that would need something with a little more teeth to get through the mess that inevitably goes with that, you can check out my boozy frozen lemonade or my boozy frozen strawberry lemonade instead.
But for enjoying a good strawberry mocktail (key for this pregnant lady!) and making the kids feel a little extra special with their own special frozen drinks, this easy frozen strawberry lemonade is a winner.
These family friendly frozen drinks only need two ingredients!
To make them you’ll need:
- Frozen strawberries– No need to buy fresh strawberries for this. The frozen ones work perfectly. I make sure to buy ones with no sugar added.
- Lemonade– Use your favorite brand or recipe. Again I tend to buy no sugar added lemonade or light lemonade because I find the full sugar kind to be too sweet for me.
You will also need the following kitchen supplies:
- A good blender– Seriously, a good blender is LIFE CHANGING. I used to have a low powered bargain basement blender and it never put out consistent, smooth results. Then we got this blender and it gives you perfect results each time.
- Measuring cups
How to make
Making this couldn’t be easier!
To do it, just add the strawberries and lemonade to a good blender and blend it until smooth.
Then pour into cups and enjoy!
Can I make it ahead of time or save leftovers?
I would not.
If you make it in advance, it will taste fine but it will definitely get watery as it melts a bit.
Because of that, it’s best to make it just prior to serving and only make what you think will be drunk.
Tips and Tricks
- If you find the blended beverage is too thick, add more lemonade.
- Too thin? Add more strawberries.
- You can make this recipe with any frozen fruit you’d like. Raspberries, mixed frozen berries or even pineapple or mango would all be really yummy in this.
- Serving less people? This recipe can easily be cut in half.
Other Non Alcoholic Drinks You’ll Love
Looking for other drink recipes you can enjoy with the whole family? Try these:
- Sparkling Strawberry Kiwi Slushies
- How to Make Homemade Iced Tea
- Cherry Berry Smoothies
- Sunshine Citrus Berry Smoothies
Did you make this EASY FROZEN STRAWBERRY LEMONADE or any other recipe on my site? Leave me a comment below and let me know how you liked it. And make sure you follow along with me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram to see everything we’ve got going on.
- 2 heaping cups of frozen strawberries
- 3.5-4 cups of your favorite lemonade
Add it all to a blender and blend. Makes 7.5 cups.