Triple chocolate chip cookie bars have all the big taste of a chocolate chip cookie with less hassle.
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cream together butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with wax paper.
- Bake at 350 until the top of the dough is lightly golden, about 45-55 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy.
If bars start to brown around the edges, cover the edges with aluminum foil and leave the center uncovered.
- Serving Size: 1 bar