Easy Thai Chili Lime Noodles with Vegetables make a perfect quick light lunch or dinner. Vegetarian and vegan and gluten free friendly.
- 2 bundles of brown rice noodles (4 ounces)
- 2 zucchini, spiralized or thinly cut
- 3 carrots, shaved or thinly cut
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1/2 inch of ginger, grated
- 1 tbs soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tbs siracha*
- 2 tbs honey
- juice of 1 lime
- cilantro and scallions to taste
- peanuts (optional)
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- While the noodles are cooking, prepare the veggies by chopping, spiralizing or shaving. Set aside. Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Add the veggies, grated ginger and pressed garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, stirring. Add the soy, siracha, and honey. Cook until veggies are just a little soft and very fragrant about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat. Add cooked rice noodles and the lime juice. Toss together. Serve, garnished with chopped peanuts, cilantro, and scallions if desired.
Use tamari or gluten free soy sauce to keep it gluten free
If you don’t like spicy food, adjust the amount of siracha and use more honey. For mild, try 1-2 teaspoons of siracha and 3 tbs honey.
If you want to keep this vegan, use agave for honey.
Add whatever veggies you like. These are just a suggestion for what works well.
- Category: dinner, lunch, vegetarian
- Cuisine: Thai
- Serving Size: 2 servings