Store bought cookie dough can taste extra delicious when stuffing it with nutella, salted caramel, or s’more stuffing for deliciously gooey stuffed cookies that will taste totally homemade.
- 1 roll of store bought chocolate chip cookie dough or one batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough
For the Nutella stuffed cookies
- six heaping 1/2 tablespoons of Nutella
For the Salted Caramel stuffed cookies
- 6 unwrapped square caramel chews
- sea salt
For the S’mores stuffed cookies
- 12 mini marshmallows
- 6 chocolate squares
- Preheat the oven to 350 and prepare 3 large cookie sheets by putting parchment paper on them.
- Make 18 large golf ball sized dough balls.
- For the 6 Nutella stuffed cookies, press the back of a half teaspoon measuring spoon into each cookie to create a well. Top each well with a heaping half tablespoon of Nutella.
- For the 6 salted caramel stuffed cookies, press an unwrapped caramel square into the center of each cookie. Sprinkle each caramel with sea salt.
- For the 6 smore’s cookies, press the chocolate square into the center of each cookie. Top the chocolate square with 2 mini marshmallows.
- Make 18 small flat circles out of cookie dough. Top each stuffed cookie with the little cookie dough topper. Seal them together by pinching edges of seems. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of cookies are golden and center is lightly set.
- Let cool before removing from parchment paper.
Feel free to triple the stuffing of any one filling and make a whole batch of your favorite kind instead of a partial batch of 3.
- Category: dessert, cookies
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie