Easy pumpkin patch brownies turn every day box mix brownies into the perfect Halloween brownies. The project is perfect to do with the kids for a fun fall activity.
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix- I used Ghiradelli triple chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c water
- 1/3 c oil
- 1/2 c Oreo crumbs
- 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (roughly half a can) of your favorite vanilla buttercream frosting- storebought is fine
- green food gel
- pumpkin shaped candy
- leaf and pumpkin sprinkles
Bake the brownies in a square pan according to the directions on the package. Let them cool thoroughly.
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and Oreo crumbs. Sprinkle them on top of the brownies.
Mix 4-6 drops of food color into your frosting. Keep stirring until it the frosting is evenly green. Spoon it into a piping bag with a round tip. Pipe 3-4 rows of squiggly lines across brownies.
Then evenly place 9 pumpkin candies on the icing. Finish by sprinkling with pumpkin sprinkles and autumn leaves sprinkles.
You’ll likely have leftover frosting and cookie and graham crumbs.
You may need to adjust your ingredients based on your brownie mix.
- Category: dessert, food craft, Halloween, fall
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin patch brownies, Halloween brownies, brownie decorating ideas