Pumpkin granola is a wholesome homemade granola recipe you’ll love making all fall long. Full of sweet warming spices and real pumpkin, this easy cereal makes a delicious breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 4 tbs of coconut oil
- 2 tbs of milk
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 cups of rolled oats *
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pot over low heat, melt the coconut oil and whisk in the pumpkin puree and maple syrup. Season with half of the cinnamon. Remove from heat and whisk in the milk.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, nuts, brown sugar, salt, and remaining spices.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and toss together until clumps form.
- Spread over a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-24 minutes or until the granola is lightly brown at the edges.
- Let cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Feel free to use gluten free oats.
- Category: breakfast, healthy
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: pumpkin granola, homemade granola recipe, easy pumpkin granola