Peppermint hot chocolate is a creamy combination of decadent chocolate and peppermint flavor. It’s the perfect cocoa recipe to sip on during the holiday season or all winter long.
- 4 cups of Great Value® Whole Milk
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract*
- 1.5 bags of DOVE® Peppermint Bark (about 45 candies)
For Garnish (optional)
- Whipped Cream
- Mini Marshmallows
- White Peppermint Chocolate M&M’S®
- Stir together 4 cups of milk, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, and 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk in a small slow cooker.
- Add in the unwrapped DOVE® Peppermint Bark.
- Heat on low for 2-3 hours or until the hot chocolate reaches the desired temperature, stirring occasionally to incorporate the chocolate.
- Serve hot. Garnish with mini marshmallows, whipped cream, and White Peppermint Chocolate M&M’S® if desired.
*If you want a stronger peppermint flavor, sub the vanilla extract for a teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Category: dessert, beverage
- Serving Size: 6