Peach wine slushies are the ultimate frozen cocktail. With frozen peaches, sweet wine, and a touch of peach schnapps, you’ll want to blend up a big batch of these and sip them on your porch or patio all spring and summer long.
- 2 1/2 cups of sweet white wine like Moscato or Riesling
- 1 16 ounce bag of frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup of peach schnapps
- mint leaves and fresh sliced peaches to garnish if desired
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish with mint and fresh peach slices if you feel fancy.
- Category: drinks, cocktails
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach wine slushies, frozen cocktails, peach cocktails, peach sangria, white wine slushies