A quick and easy healthy meal of chicken and veggies on the table with only 1 pot and in under 30 minutes.
- 24 ounces of Brussel Sprouts, halved
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 10 crushed garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks. Put in a bowl with with 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup of olive oil and 6 crushed garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the chicken to rest in the marinade while you heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the Brussel sprouts, 1 tablespoon of balsamic, salt and pepper and remaining garlic cloves to pan. Saute the mix for 8-10 minutes until the Brussels start to soften.
- Add the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Flip half way through.
- Just before removing from heat, add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve alone or over rice or quinoa.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3-4 servings