Melted snowmen s’mores are a fun easy take on melted snowmen cookies that are perfect for Christmas in July or Christmas in warmer weather.
- 10 graham cracker squares (5 sheets)
- 10 marshmallows
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1–3 tbs coconut oil**
- chocolate chips or mini candies
- gel icing to decorate with in assorted colores
- Break the graham cracker squares carefully in half.
- Melt the white chocolate with 1 tbs coconut oil in the microwave by microwaving for 20 seconds, then stirring and then continuing to heat in 10 second increments stirring regularly. Repeat until smooth. Thin with more coconut oil if needed.
- Dollop a spoonful of melted white chocolate into the center of the graham crackers. Place the marshmallow on the white chocolate at a slight angle. Add the chocolate chip or candy buttons to the melted white chocolate.
- Let set.
- Draw on the snowmen faces and decorate anyway you want. Add scarves or arms or any other details you desire.
The amount of coconut oil will vary based on temperature and humidity levels. You will know you have enough when the chocolate is shiny and smooth.
You can easily make up to 15 s’mores with this amount of white chocolate. Just add more graham crackers and marshmallows accordingly. More than 15 and I would melt additional chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1 s'more