Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders are a perfect game day appetizer option! They are spicy, tangy and easy to customize with your favorite toppings.
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1.5 – 2 pounds)
- 3/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- ½ Cup Chicken Stock
- 4 Tablespoons Butter (Cubed) Plus 1 Additional Tablespoon of Butter (optional)
- ½ Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet (Equivalent to ½ ounce)
- Place the chicken breasts in the liner of the Instant Pot. Then sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Take 4 tablespoons of the cubed butter, and place the pieces on top of the chicken breasts. Reserve the last tablespoon of butter for later.
- Add the chicken broth and hot sauce to the pot. Close the lid, and use the manual (pressure cook) button to adjust the time to 15 minutes on high pressure.
- After the 15 minutes is up, allow a 10 minute natural release. Carefully remove the lid, and shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the chicken and sauce. Stir to combine, so the butter will melt. (This step is optional.)
- Let the chicken sit in the sauce for a couple of minutes before placing on a bun with ranch or bleu cheese dressing, cole slaw, or your other favorite condiments.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 serving