- 1 cup of flour*
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tbs pumpkin butter
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg yolk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the rolled oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 egg yolk, pumpkin, vanilla, coconut oil, honey, molasses, and pumpkin butter.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll golf ball sized pieces of cookie dough and lay them out on the cookie sheet. Gently flatten each one.
- Bake for 7-11 minutes at 350 or until the edges of the cookies just start to turn golden brown.
Use gluten free all purpose flour and gluten free baking powder, oats, and vanilla to ensure a gluten free cookie. Feel free to use regular all purpose flour if not following a gluten free diet.
- Serving Size: 18