For the wings
- 2 1/2 – 3lbs fresh or frozen wings (thaw if first if frozen)
- 1 sprig of green onions chopped
- 1 heaping tsp each of cumin, ginger, curry, chili powder, and garlic powder
For the sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (in pineapple juice NOT heavy syrup)
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2–4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1/2 cup sirachi sauce
To thicken sauce at end (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons gluten free flour
- 3 Tablespoons water
- Thaw wings (if frozen) and separate wings at the joints (if needed)
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken wings in crockpot covering the bottom. Sprinkle the spices for the wings over top. If there are more wings to add, add then sprinkle the new layer with the same spices.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the sauce. Do not add the flour and water at this time.
- Whisk ingredients and pour on top of wings.
- Set crockpot to LOW for a 3-4 hour cook time or HIGH for a 1 1/2 – 2 hour cook time.
- Wings are done when they are “falling off the bone” but still attached.
- Remove wings from crockpot and serve or finish the sauce below.
- Remove wings from crockpot and set aside.
- Carefully pour the liquid in the crockpot into a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour and water together and add to blender/food processor.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Pour the sauce over the wings or dip the wings in the sauce.