Easy Baked French Toast Casserole is the perfect make ahead breakfast or brunch for special occasions like Christmas morning or Mother’s Day but easy enough to do any weekend.
- 1 loaf of bakery style French bread (not the skinny loaves but a thicker loaf)
- 6 eggs
- 1.5 c of Left Field Farms vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/2 c brown sugar divided
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 6 tbs melted butter
- Cut the loaf of bread into 1 inch cubes. Put bread cubes inside a 9×13, 3 quart casserole dish that has been liberally buttered or sprayed with nonstick spray. Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat together 6 eggs, half of the brown sugar, the creamer and 1 tbs cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Pour over the bread evenly. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours but overnight is better.
- When you are ready to bake, remove from fridge, uncover, and preheat oven to 400. Melt 6 tbs of butter in the microwave and pour evenly over top of the casserole. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar evenly on top of the casserole. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Top as desired. Enjoy!
- Category: breakfast, brunch
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6