Easy baked corn on the cob is the fastest and most delicious way to make this summer staple without needing to shuck the corn. Just pop the ear in the oven and bake for the perfect side dish for any summer meal.
- Corn on the cob
To Finish (optional):
- Parm cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 or set grill to medium high or create hot fire with charcoal.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until the corn husk starts to look brown/grey all over.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes
- Carefully peel away husk, it will be hot!
- Top with favorite toppings such as butter, salt and pepper, and/or cheese.