Easy apple cider donuts are a yummy fall treat.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray donut pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, apple cider, egg, melted butter, and spices. Mix until thoroughly combined, scraping sides down. Be sure to mix until all clumps of cake mix are gone and fully incorporated.
- Spoon into donut pans or fill a pastry bag and pipe the donut mix into the pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400. Remove from oven. Let cool until warm. While donuts are cooling, combine the ingredients for the cinnamon sugar topping by pouring the sugars and cinnamon into a medium bowl and tossing together with a fork until combined. When donuts are warm but not hot toss each donut individually in the sugar mix to coat. Enjoy!
- Category: dessert, breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 donut
Keywords: Apple cider donuts, baked donuts, baked apple cider donuts, cinnamon sugar donuts