Easter bunny bark is an easy springtime treat that’s fun to make with the kids. This white chocolate bark is full of pretty pastel colors and lots of Easter fun. A great way to use up the sugar haul in your kids’ baskets.
- 4 cups of white chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup of pastel chocolate candy
- 3/4 cup of pastel peanut butter candy*
- Melt 3 cups of white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl by microwaving the chocolate on high for 30 seconds then stirring. Repeat until the chocolate is melted through reducing microwave time to 15 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Spread into a layer that’s about 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle on candy and sprinkles.
- Melt the remaining cup of white chocolate using the method described above and spoon on top of the candy layer. Add more sprinkles if desired.
- Let set in the fridge for 1 hour prior to breaking apart. Enjoy!
**Feel free to replace the peanut butter candy with any candy you like.
- Category: dessert, candy
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: about 12 pieces
Keywords: Easter bunny bark, Easter bark, white chocolate bark