- Barbecue Beef (see Barbecue Beef Sandwich post)
- 2 cups of cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 1/2 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 medium sized jalapeno (cut into wheels or diced)
- 1 avocado (chopped into squares)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cup of sweet corn (cooked)
- minced cilantro (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a oven safe dish, spread out a layer of tortilla chips.
- Spread out a layer of cheese.
- Spread out a layer of Barbecue Beef.
- Repeat until out of ingredients.
- Save some cheese for the top layer.
- Put the plate in the oven.
- Cook for about 10 – 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Carefully take out of the oven and spread the jalapeno, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro evenly.
- Serve on the same plate, or be a dare devil and try to carefully transfer plates (not recommended)
- Serving Size: 2-4