- 1 cup of marscapone cheese
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 12 ounces of lump crab meat
- 2/3 cup of bread crumbs, divided*
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 scallions
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper
- Set aside 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese, and about half the bread crumbs.
- Mix all the other ingredients together until well combined in a large bowl.
- Pour into an oven safe dish. Top with the reserved cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the dip is bubbly.
- Serve hot, with veggies, bread, or crackers for dipping.
*I used gluten free bread crumbs
- Category: Appetizer, Dip